Binghamton University, December 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art, Concentration: Graphic Design
University of Barcelona Spring Semester 2011
Computer: Adobe Creative Suite 5: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office
- Creative Soldier, Assistant to Principal Owner (Summer 2011)
Assistant to the Principal of an Advertising Agency/ Production Company. Responsibilities included package, print and web advertising design, Production
assistant on numerous film and photo shoots including commercials, web, and
promotional videos. Created shot lists, in charge of payroll, wardrobe, and set design. Hired editors and photographers. Worked very independently in a highly stressful work environment with close deadlines and high profile clients.
- Binghamton Student Design Agency, Vice President (Fall 2010 Semester)
Founding Vice President of startup club/design agency. Responsible for communicating with clients, handling accounts, assigning appropriate groups to tasks, overseeing designs, and designing.
- Binghamton University XCEL Center for Student Leadership, Intern (Fall 2010 Semester) Designed and executed ad campaign that successfully recruited new staff
Constructed and designed Leadership Clearinghouse Brochure series for XCEL, a series of 19 brochures available to all students as a resource
- Binghamton University, Teaching Assistant (Fall 2010 Semester)
Teaching Assistant for Graphic Design I. Responsibilities included helping students and professor with ideas, critiques, and class preparation
- Roslyn Landmark Society (Summer 2010)
Assistant to the assistant director, help plan and staff events, write press releases, office tasks.
Honors and Awards
- Dean's List, Binghamton University
- New York State DECA, Top Ten Finalist, E-commerce Business Plan
- New York State DECA, Top Ten Finalist, Creative Marketing Project
- National Honor Society, Public Relations Secretary
- National Business Honor Society
- National Science Honor Society